Competitor Registration/Profile Editing Setup
Personal competitor profiles that can be updated and managed by you is something new that we are very excited about. However, there are a few things you need to know before you can get started.
- You need to register for a Competitor Account.
- Once we receive your registration, we can go in and give you access to your profile page. We will email you when that is completed.
- You may then go in to your Competitor Profile and upload pictures, enter scores from previous races, and type out a general bio.
- Sportspress is software created for team sports and therefore we had to be a bit creative when using it for Run and Gun. Here is how things are organized:
- Teams – for our purposes, teams are individual events. WTF, Sons of the Desert, Pecos, Pawnee, whatever individual event you attend, enter it as a team. The software lets you rank players within teams, so this works.
- Squad Number – The squad number is where you enter your rank. Whether you placed 1,2,3,50,159…
- Leagues – The Lone Star Armory Run and Gun Series is a league. It allows you to put teams into leagues, so this works.
- Seasons – I just made every event this year into the 2018 season. If you enter your rank from a previous year, enter it into that season.
Example – Let’s say you placed 10th at the Sons of the Desert event in March 2018. You would say you were on the Sons of the Desert team for the 2018 season with a squad number of 10.
*There is no need to enter your ranking for Series events, we will take care of that for you.
Please contact us if you are having problems with your Competitor Profile.